To celebrate the opening of The Purefoy Arms this summer, Gordon and the team are giving away a Pimm’s Hamper with all the trimmings!
The prize includes a bottle of Pimm’s No.1, a Pimm’s jug, Pimm’s stirrers, lemon, lime, strawberries, glasses x2 50ml measure, cans of lemonade. Full T&Cs apply.
How to enter
Simply sign-up to our newsletter and you will be entered into a prize draw. A winner will be chosen at random and your prize will be available to collect from the pub.
Competition closing date is 31st July 2018.
Good luck and chin chin!
Gordon & the team.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: The Purefoy Arms
- Employees of The Purefoy Arms or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.thepurefoyarms.co.uk
- Closing date for entry will be 31st July 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and/or posted. The Purefoy Arms accepts no responsibility for the loss of prize due to postage via Royal Mail.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.